An economical heavy duty cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer. EPA registered as a fungicide, virucide, disinfectant, sanitizer, and mildewstat. Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria (including MRSA), inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and deactivates viruses. Can be used for sewage and trauma cleanup.
- Suitable for use as a cleaner/deodorizer on non-porous surfaces that have been exposed to a sewer back-up, flooding or water damage
- Sanitizes hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces
- To clean and disinfect non-porous personal protective equipment such as headgear, hard hats, respirators, etc.
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
- Effective carpet deodorizer against odor-causing bacteria for home, institutional, industrial and use
- Kills common household germs including Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus faecalis, Influenza A / Brazil, 2009 H1N1 flu virus, and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (the athlete's foot fungus), HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- In Canada, ask for Mediclean Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate.
Dilution Ratio: See product label for suggested mixing ratios
Flash point : >200°F |93.3°C
Packaged: 1 gal. container/4 per case