A durable high pressure hose for truckmount and portable machines. Constructed of a flexible synthetic compound and hi-tensile steel-braid reinforcement. The hose features a non-scuff, non-marring grey exterior and is supplied with factory installed crimped fittings and heat sleeve for comfortable handling. Hose is rated for 3,000 psi and a burst pressure rating of 12,000 psi at operating temperatures up to 250°F.
Includes 1/4" male & female quick disconnects shut-off valve and sleeve.
Available in 50', 100' or 150' lengths.
- 150' of 1/4" heavy-duty high-pressure hose
- Insulated for extreme hot and cold climates
- Flexible, durable, synthetic rubber compound
- Braided steel wire reinforced
- Non-scuff, non-marring
- Abrasion and detergent resistant
- Supplied with crimp fittings installed
- Brass quick disconnects (stainless steel male quick disconnect on one section)
- Brass shut-off valve allows cleaning tools to be interchanged quickly and easily
- Working pressure rating of 3,000 psi
- Burst pressure rating of 12,000 psi
- Operating temperature rating 250°F continuous
- Heat sleeve for more comfortable handling
- Color light gray or yellow